Do you need a fast way to compare more affordable auto insurance rates in St. Louis, MO? St. Louis shoppers have options when shopping for the best price on Lincoln Navigator insurance. You can either spend your time contacting agents to get rate comparisons or leverage the internet to compare rates.
There are both good and bad ways to compare auto insurance rates and we'll show you the quickest way to get price quotes on a Lincoln and get the lowest possible price either online or from St. Louis insurance agents.
If you have insurance now or just want to reduce your rates, use these money-saving tips to reduce premiums without having to cut coverage. The goal of this article is to teach you the most effective ways to compare rates and also pocket some savings You just need to understand the best way to compare rate quotes on the web.
You may qualify for discounts for Lincoln Navigator insurance in St. Louis
Buying car insurance is not cheap, but you can get discounts that can drop the cost substantially. Certain discounts will be applied when you quote, but a few need to be inquired about before being credited.
- Full Payment Discount - If you pay your entire premium ahead of time instead of paying each month you can avoid monthly service charges.
- Multiple Cars - Drivers who insure several vehicles with the same company can get a discount on all vehicles.
- Use Seat Belts - Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to wear their seat belts could cut 10% or more off PIP or medical payments premium.
- New Car Discount - Adding a new car to your policy can get you a discount compared to insuring an older model.
- Military Deployment Discount - Having a family member in the military may lower your car insurance rates slightly.
While discounts sound great, it's important to understand that some credits don't apply to the whole policy. Most only reduce individual premiums such as collision or personal injury protection. Even though the math looks like all the discounts add up to a free policy, insurance companies wouldn't stay in business.
A list of car insurance companies and some of their more popular discounts can be read below.
- Farmers Insurance has discounts for distant student, good student, mature driver, early shopping, electronic funds transfer, and youthful driver.
- State Farm may offer discounts for good student, defensive driving training, Drive Safe & Save, anti-theft, and driver's education.
- Liberty Mutual policyholders can earn discounts including newly retired, hybrid vehicle, newly married, multi-car, new move discount, preferred payment discount, and exclusive group savings.
- MetLife offers discounts for good driver, accident-free, claim-free, good student, multi-policy, defensive driver
- Progressive offers premium reductions for online quote discount, online signing, good student, multi-vehicle, and homeowner.
If you need lower rates, check with every prospective company which credits you are entitled to. Some discounts may not apply to policyholders in your state.
The quickest way to compare insurance rates from multiple companies utilizes the fact car insurance companies allow for online access to give you rate quotes. All consumers are required to do is take a few minutes to give details including the type of vehicles you drive, if you have an active license, daily mileage, and whether you are married. That information is instantly provided to multiple top-rated companies and you will receive price estimates within a short period of time.
If you wish to get multiple quotes for your Lincoln Navigator now, click here then complete the form.
The providers in the list below provide quotes in Missouri. If multiple companies are shown, we recommend you visit two to three different companies to get the best price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Navigator L 2WD||$152||$304||$302||$18||$90||$866||$72|
|Navigator L 4WD||$274||$578||$302||$18||$90||$1,262||$105|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data assumes single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Missouri minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, safe-driver, multi-policy, claim-free, and homeowner. Estimates do not factor in zip code location which can influence price quotes considerably.
Physical damage deductible comparison
The illustration below illustrates how your deductible choice and can influence Lincoln Navigator insurance costs for different age categories. Data assumes a married male driver, full physical damage coverage, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Gender differences in auto insurance premiums
The illustration below compares Lincoln Navigator annual premium costs for male and female drivers. Data assumes a clean driving record, no claims, full physical damage coverage, $1,000 deductibles, drivers are single, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Do I need an insurance agent?
A lot of people still prefer to talk to an insurance agent and doing that can be a smart decision Professional insurance agents are trained to spot inefficiencies and help you file claims. An additional benefit of getting free rate quotes online is the fact that you can find lower prices but also keep your business local. Supporting neighborhood agents is important particularly in St. Louis.
By using this quick form, the quote information is submitted to local insurance agents that provide free St. Louis auto insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. You won't even need to leave your house as quotes are delivered immediately to you. If for some reason you want to compare prices from a specific car insurance provider, feel free to search and find their rate quote page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Do you need an independent or exclusive auto insurance agent?
If you need to find a reliable insurance agent, you must know there are a couple types of agencies and how they can write your policy. Car insurance agents in St. Louis may be either exclusive agents or independent agents. Either one can sell and service car insurance coverage, but it's good to learn why they differ because it may have an impact on the kind of agent you use.
Independent Car Insurance Agents (or Brokers)
These type of agents are not limited to a single company so as a result can place your coverage through many companies and find you cheaper rates. If your agent finds better pricing, the agent simply finds a different carrier which is easy for the insured.
When shopping rates, you should always compare quotes from several independent insurance agents to get the best comparison. Most have the option of insuring with smaller mutual companies which may have better rates.
Below is a small list of independent agents in St. Louis that can possibly get you free price quotes.
- Naeger Insurance
3611 Juniata St - St. Louis, MO 63116 - (314) 802-8841 - View Map
- Charles Meyer Insurance Agency
5516 Telegraph Rd - St. Louis, MO 63129 - (314) 894-1313 - View Map
- Rea Insurance Agency
117 N Kirkwood Rd # 201 - St. Louis, MO 63122 - (314) 965-0501 - View Map
Agents of this type can only provide one company's prices such as Allstate, State Farm and Farm Bureau. These agents are unable to provide other company's prices so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive insurance agents are well schooled on what they offer and that enables them to sell even at higher rates. Drivers often buy from exclusive agents mainly due to the prominent brand name and solid financial strength.
The following are exclusive insurance agents in St. Louis who can help you get price quote information.
- Elveeta Macon - State Farm Insurance Agent
2225 Kratky Rd - St. Louis, MO 63114 - (314) 429-5433 - View Map
- State Farm: Kevin Wingenbach
4530 Lemay Ferry Rd - St. Louis, MO 63129 - (314) 487-2100 - View Map
- Ralph Graves - State Farm Insurance Agent
10438 W Florissant - St. Louis, MO 63136 - (314) 388-0330 - View Map
Picking a car insurance agent requires more thought than just a cheap price. Any agent in St. Louis should be forthright in answering these questions:
- If they are an independent agency in St. Louis, which companies do they recommend?
- Are there any extra charges for paying monthly?
- If your car is in the repair shop, do you have coverage for a rental car?
- Is every driver in your family covered?
- How often do they review policy coverages?
- How are claims handled?
- What insurance companies do they work with in St. Louis?
One last thing to lower rates
Lower-priced insurance in St. Louis can be sourced from both online companies and with local St. Louis insurance agents, and you should be comparing both in order to have the best chance of saving money. There are still a few companies who do not offer internet price quotes and most of the time these regional insurance providers only sell coverage through independent agencies.
As you prepare to switch companies, make sure you don't sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There are a lot of situations where drivers have reduced collision coverage only to discover later that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. The goal is to buy enough coverage at the best possible price, but don't skip important coverages to save money.
You just read some good ideas how you can compare Lincoln Navigator insurance rates in St. Louis. The most important thing to understand is the more price quotes you have, the better your comparison will be. You may even be surprised to find that the most savings is with a smaller regional carrier.
- Electronic Stability Control FAQ (iihs.org)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Government Employees in Missouri? (FAQ)
- What is the Cheapest Auto Insurance in Lees Summit, Missouri? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Missouri Car Insurance Rates for Real Estate Agents? (FAQ)
- How Much are Missouri Car Insurance Rates for Drivers with Good Credit? (FAQ)
- Understanding your Policy (NAIC.org)
- Credit and Insurance Scores (Insurance Information Institute)
- Keeping Children Safe in Crashes Video (iihs.org)