Buying discount St. Louis Dodge Avenger insurance quotes online is challenging for people that are relatively new to shopping for insurance online. With a ridiculous number of companies, how are people able to have the ability to compare every possible option in order to find the lowest price available?
Regrettably, a large majority of car insurance policyholders kept buying from the same company for at least the last four years, and almost half have never quoted car insurance rates at all. With the average premium in Missouri being $1,500, drivers can save hundreds of dollars each year, but they just don't understand the large savings they would see if they switched to a cheaper policy.
These discounts can lower your insurance rates
Car insurance companies don't always list every policy discount in an easy-to-find place, so we break down a few of the more common and also the lesser-known credits available to lower your premiums when you buy St. Louis auto insurance online.
- Driver's Ed - Reduce the cost of insurance for teen drivers by having them successfully take a driver's education course in school.
- E-sign - Certain insurance companies may give you up to $50 for signing up on the internet.
- Full Payment Discount - By paying your entire bill at once rather than paying monthly you could save 5% or more.
- Student Discounts - Getting good grades can earn a discount of 20% or more. The discount lasts well after school through age 25.
- Low Mileage - Keeping the miles down on your Dodge may enable drivers to earn lower prices on the low mileage vehicles.
- Accident Forgiveness Coverage - Not necessarily a discount, but companies like Liberty Mutual, Allstate and State Farm will turn a blind eye to one accident before raising your premiums if your claims history is clear prior to the accident.
- Membership in Organizations - Being a member of a professional or civic organization may earn a discount when getting a St. Louis auto insurance quote.
- Life Insurance Discount - Some companies give a break if you buy auto and life insurance together.
We need to note that some of the credits will not apply to the whole policy. Most only apply to individual premiums such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. Even though the math looks like it's possible to get free car insurance, nobody gets a free ride. But any discount should help lower the amount you have to pay.
Some companies that may include most of these discounts include:
When quoting, ask all companies you are considering which discounts you may be entitled to. Discounts may not apply in St. Louis.
When shopping for the cheapest Dodge Avenger rate quotes, there are a couple of ways to get quotes from many different Missouri insurance companies. The best method to lower the rate you pay for insurance is to get quotes online. It's important to know that comparing all the rates in your area will increase your chances of finding a better price.
The companies shown below offer price comparisons in Missouri. If the list has multiple companies, it's a good idea that you visit two to three different companies to find the cheapest auto insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on married female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Missouri minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-policy, homeowner, safe-driver, and multi-vehicle. Rate information does not factor in specific garaging location which can increase or decrease premium rates considerably.
Dodge Avenger insurance premiums by gender and age
The diagram below illustrates the difference between Dodge Avenger insurance rates for male and female drivers. The data is based on no claims or driving violations, full physical damage coverage, $100 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are factored in.
Irresponsible driving raises your rates
The diagram below illustrates how violations and at-fault fender-benders can influence Dodge Avenger annual premium costs for each different age category. The price estimates are based on a married female driver, full physical damage coverage, $100 deductibles, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Higher deductibles lower rates
The illustration below demonstrates how deductible levels and can affect Dodge Avenger insurance prices for different age groups. The price estimates are based on a married male driver, full physical damage coverage, and no policy discounts are applied.
Can't I compare prices from local St. Louis insurance agencies?
A small number of people still prefer to buy from a licensed agent. A nice benefit of comparing insurance online is that drivers can save money and get better rates and also buy local.
By using this form (opens in new window), your coverage information is transmitted to local insurance agents that provide free St. Louis auto insurance quotes for your business. There is no reason to contact any agents because prices are sent to the email address you provide. You'll get the best rates and a licensed agent to talk to. If you have a need to compare rates from a specific company, feel free to find their quoting web page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Picking the best insurer needs to be determined by more than just a cheap price. Agents should be asked these questions:
- Which companies can they place coverage with?
- Does the agent have professional designations like CIC, CPCU or AIC?
- Can they give you a list of client referrals?
- Does the agency provide any after hours assistance?
- Do they review policy coverages at every renewal?
- Is every driver in your family covered?
- Does the agent help file claims?
- Are they properly licensed to sell insurance in Missouri?
Listed below are St. Louis auto insurance companies that are able to give price quote information for Dodge Avenger insurance in St. Louis.
- Dick Ruggles - State Farm Insurance Agent
9120 Watson Rd - St. Louis, MO 63126 - (314) 842-8388 - View Map
- Equity One Insurance Agency LLC dba GlobalGreen Insurance
4568 Meramec Bottom Rd #2 - St. Louis, MO 63128 - (314) 845-3993 - View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Schaefer Agency Inc.
2315 Pine St # 103 - St. Louis, MO 63103 - (314) 652-2047 - View Map
- American Family Insurance - Tom Vogel Agency Inc.
4500 Telegraph Rd Ste 201 - St. Louis, MO 63129 - (314) 892-0001 - View Map
You can find affordable coverage
More affordable auto insurance in St. Louis is definitely available on the web as well as from insurance agents, so you need to shop St. Louis auto insurance with both so you have a total pricing picture. Some insurance providers do not provide the ability to get quotes online and usually these small insurance companies provide coverage only through independent agents.
When shopping online for auto insurance, you should never skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. Too many times, someone dropped collision coverage and learned later that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. The aim is to buy enough coverage for the lowest price, not the least amount of coverage.
People who switch companies do it for any number of reasons including policy cancellation, being labeled a high risk driver, extreme rates for teen drivers or even denial of a claim. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, choosing a new company is less work than it seems.
Even more information can be read in the articles below:
- Tread Depth and Tire Safety (State Farm)
- How Much is Missouri Car Insurance for Good Drivers? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Single Moms in Missouri? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for a Jeep Grand Cherokee in Missouri? (FAQ)
- Prepare your Teens for Safe Driving (InsureUonline.org)
- New Honda safety features benefit drivers of all ages (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Understanding Car Crashes Video (iihs.org)
- Five Mistakes to Avoid (Insurance Information Institute)